9/23/10

long time no see....

30 It has been a while..

How have ya been?

ME?

meh......

Since I was last here - I was managing yet another one of my brothers restaurants....

He sold it..

New owners kept me on salary...

For 3 months....

Then they laid me off - telling me they couldnt afford to pay me and the manager they brought in...

Ok....

Move on down the road...

Started getting the girls ready to go off to college....

Brother calls me and says - hey sis can you help run the restaurant out in ?

SURE....

Do that for a month...

Bubba sells that one too...

New owner wants to keep me and niece...

FOR $10/hr....

LMAO - that is sooo funny.....

NOT....

so not going to drive 40 minutes one way each day - AND work weekends AND work nights...

FOR $10/hr...

So niece and I quit...

I am currently looking for yet another job.... :)

but thats ok....

Sure has been quiet in our house.....

I am kind of at a loss without all the hubbub in my house that we usually have...

It's kinda freaking me out...

I think I am going to do the whole 30 days of posts thing that Bernadette and Brandi are both participating in...

Of course I will be starting like 19 days late? lmao...thats me - better late than never :)

Maybe that will get me back to blogging again - I sure have missed it - ;-)

5 comments:

  1. Sounds frustrating. Can't believe someone would offer you $10 to manage/run a business. That is joke! LOL Good luck with the hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah um $10.00 wouldn't pay your gas!
    The 30 days thing has been going on various blogs for months and months so you're not late, you're just joining in the fun! :) Now lets see if you stick to it woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. $10/hr..what are you 16?! that's ridiculous!

    glad you're gonna do the 30 days :) YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your new layout, btw...did Stephanie do it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! Nice to see you again. I'm catching up...

    ReplyDelete

Holler at me! My kids do; so why shouldnt you? :)