4/19/09

Sunday morning

Ok so sleeping in to me means like sleeping IN - till noon - nope didnt make it...

Apparently no one in my house is capable of sleeping with the dogs or taking them out to potty in the morning and once I get up? Thats it I cant sleep anymore....

Apparently neither can the damn dogs...

They keep running thru the house attacking each other!

It is time to get everyone up and about -

I am hungry...

I need breakfast and there is NOTHING in this house to cook or snack on....

I just gave the dadgum dogs the last of the dog food - grrrrr

You know that means I have to go to the mother flippin grocery store today....

I dont want to -



LIST OF THINGS I DONT WANT TO DO TODAY!

  1. laundry
  2. cleaning
  3. grocery shopping
  4. play xbox
  5. listen to crappy music
What do you not want to do today?


5 comments:

  1. Feel icky. :(

    Watch my daughter puke up mucous. :(

    Listen to my son and husband hack up a lung. :(

    Not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't want to say goodbye to my husband while he drives to GA to look for work. He is around 7 hours away from home and we all miss him so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I loved this entry Kelly! You write with a great sense of humor and truth! I know exactly what you mean about going to another grocery store! I'm thinking the same thing today... do I have to? Why can't the pantry just replenish itself when it is gone? And the laundry and dishes, sometimes I do wish they would do themselves. LOL. That would be so cool. Have a great week ahead!
    Lisa in KY

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I've missed your blogging! I don't want to do the never ending freaking laundry and clean bathrooms. Did the whole grocery shopping nightmare yesterday but have to go back as I forgot half the crap on my list!

    ReplyDelete

Holler at me! My kids do; so why shouldnt you? :)