4/19/09

listening to some classic country...

Sitting on my bed with two dogs listening to some classic country in here and from the living room?

Hearing Rock Band for the xbox360 - I swear i have 4 kids not 3....Wayne counts as the 4th...He is addicted to Rock Band....

They would be playing it on the Sanyo 50 inch plasma tv from Walmart - but they arent...

Due to a technical error at the bank - we wont be picking our tv up until 11 am when the bank opens in the morning....

Yep our bank is open on sundays....they are open 7 days a week....and Sundays they are open from 11 - 4 - and wayne will be throwing a walleyed fit in the morning when he gets there....

Apparently limit changes only last a certain amount of time and you have to update them...they set a limit on daily spending and only the account holder can change that...Wayne changed it a couple years ago and apparently it has been reset....

Imagine spending 2 hours at Walmart looking at every possible tv they ahave available...picking one...then having them bring it out then realizing it WONT fit in the new van with 3 kids and 4 seats...

So then imagine the wife (that would be me) takes all 3 kids home at 11 pm - leaves the husband (wayne) at walmart wth the tv since it is the last one they have and the wife and kids attempt to figure out how to remove the SEATS from the NEW van she just purchased 6 hours prior - THEN the wife (me) realizes once the seats are out of the van? That the KIDS cant get into the house because it is locked and the husband (WAYNE) has the only key because she (me) hasnt put her house key on the new key ring as of yet...and neither kid has their key becuase they are in the LOCKED house in their backpacks ---- yeah imagine that...

THEN imagine the PISSYNESS when the wife(me) gets back to WALMART and the husband has NOT checked out yet even tho the wife has called and SAID on her way back to WALMART AT 11 pm.....Got to said checkout - and debit card was declined because buyting the TV and Rock Band would put it over the limit for the day....So husband tried to buy JUST the TV... $1017 was the total...apparently $1000 was the limit- no go no tv tonight...

So they get back in the VAN that is MINUS all the back seats and go home...

Then the husband GOES back to the store? and BUYS just Rock Band 2 so they "have something to do tonight" hmmm the wife is goign to flipping sleep....Listening to the 3 cd set of classic country that the sweet stinky did not take shower husband bought for her on his trip back to Walmart....

Only in my house folks...only in my house....


4 comments:

  1. Not only in your house. This is how shit goes down in my house, too. It's nice to know that I'm not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a night! That really stinks too. I'm sorry, but I don't think banks should have the ability to 'tell you' how much you can spend in a single day. That's ridiculous. AND it's your money.

    Grrr.

    Hope you get your TV today!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO! this could totally happen at my house too....LMAO You should have seen the fiasco here when Chris bought a new TV after I broke the one in the living room. OMG. crazy.

    We had a problem with our daily limit too once and had to go up to the bank to authorize it in person. LMAO. Sometimes when I go shopping they make the store call the bank to check my ID before they authorize. Me thinks me might spend too much ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been there and done that minus a child or two. Wishing you the best! Enjoy your "Me" time with the classics. Take care,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Holler at me! My kids do; so why shouldnt you? :)