2/26/09

Thursday nights....

So it is Thursday night....

and that means...tomorrow is FRIDAY FOLKS//

I am not working Saturday...I already told them...not doing it...I need a saturday off...The original agreement was that I would not work any Saturdays and then we went to at least one so that I was in the "rotation" and once cause the boss went out of town and she trusts me to "be in charge" while she is gone...

Yeah - me? dont wanna work on Saturdays...lol...just dont wanna...

I will when it is necessary to give some one a break or when the salespeople have too many appointments and someone needs to answer the phone...but not every weekend...

Tomorrow night? what started out as Autumn coming over to wax me and kadie and maybe cassey? Turned into Martinis - Margaritas - Waxing and Playing cards...with good snacks :) with Robin, Shellye, Tracia, Casie and Cassey :) I hope Wayne is working nights tomorrow only cause he will be estrogen'd out by the end of the night :)

I think Austin is goign to stay at nanny's - maybe - possibly....we will see...Kadie and Courtney will be in and out...Friday nights are date night for Kadie and Zac...most of the time since that is his weekend night off...

Could this entry be any more boring????

I sent an email to MckMama regardign the MckFamily cruise in 2010 and it made me start thinking....2010 is mine and Waynes 20th anniversary year....we should SO do something special..just the two of us...

We have talked about going on a cruise (just he and i) for years and have never had the time or the money....

I think if we start now and pay it off gradually - that could be our 20th anniversary to each other :)

Then there are passports to get and all that crazy stuff :)

I think I may do a post later about Wayne and I and how we met and how long we have been together...

Someone that we have known for years told me the other day that she would not ever have imagined us in the place we are now 19 years ago....

So HUH! showed you :)




2 comments:

  1. a cruise to celebrate 20 years sounds great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...a cruise. Sounds wonderfully romantic. :)

    And btw, I don't blame you a bit for not wanting to work on Saturdays!

    ReplyDelete

Holler at me! My kids do; so why shouldnt you? :)