12/17/08

Wednesdays....

Psalm 119:37
Turn my eyes away from worthless things; preserve my life according to your word.


I havent done Tantrum Tuesday in 3 weeks at least...

I am tired...

Work is kicking my butt.....

I wanted to stay at home today....

My brain is tired....

I have so much to do and I havent gotten much of it completed...

I have some Christmas bought but none of it is wrapped...

I havent even addressed my Christmas cards....planning to do that tonight....

my tree is finally decorated...and if my boss leaves anytime soon? I will post a couple pictures of the house decorated....and the outside decorations...

I really just want to go home...

and crawl back in my bed - pull the covers up over my head - and go to sleep...

I am wiped the hell out....and I dont even know why....

The verse up top needs to be my mantra today...

I am going to say it over and over and over and over...

Say it with me... :)

12 comments:

  1. Hey, I haven't got my cards done yet either! Will do tomorrow!

    LORI

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading Psalms lately... it's a great comfort. I'm not stressing over what is/isn't done this year. I'm just doing what I can do, no stress!

    *hugs*
    heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get a chance to refresh your spirit so you can enjoy this season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is exactly how I have felt today. I am so grateful for being off tomorrow. take care and I hope you get some rest too!
    hugs
    tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. The weekend will be here soon! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my mantra lately: "The hurrier I go, the behinder I get." Ugh. I don't feel at all prepared for the holiday, but then I get a reprieve. We're having a second one in January when Brock comes home, so I can have a "DO OVER" LOL ~~Kath~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't ya just hate days like this. Hoping all works out in your favor. Take care and enjoy the rest of your week,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. im tired too..wheres rest when u need it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. There must be something in the air today because I've felt the same way.

    And no worries...everything will get done. It always does. :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have felt like this all week!!

    I just mailed my cards out this week..
    None of our presents are wrapped yet...

    Why is everything going so fast this Christmas...it seems I haven't had time to even think about what I have to do next on the list of many things....UGH!

    Next year...I am buying gifts starting in August....I want to fully enjoy everything next year...I am feeling so rushed and stressed it's not funny....

    Hugs
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  11. I finally did my cards only because I had pics of the grandkids to put in them! We are doing the shopping Monday when hubby gets paid!!! hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Holler at me! My kids do; so why shouldnt you? :)