11/29/08

Saturday....



Well I survived Thanksgiving....
My brother called 15 minutes before he was supposed to be here with his family to ask me if I had enough chairs....well of course I do I said...

To which he replied....you do realize I am bringing my inlaws and my stepdaughter gloria - zak and their 3 kids? ummm nope and dont have room for them...so he brought some more chairs and it was great and we had PLENTY of food..oh my lord we had plenty of food and lots of babies running around.,...it was great.....

And then they all left and it was quiet in my house and I took a nap and that was great :)

Got up at 4:30 am Friday and went shopping...got Austin something on his list that kadie is bitching about and she SO needs to watch her mouth cause things are not as simple as she seems to think they are and I SO do not have to explain myself and my parenting choices to a 17 yr old with an attitude *hint hint* are you reading this Kadie?

I am SICK...very very sick....miserable sick...

Got another digital since mine was stolen on my birthday..... :) Expect pictures soon :) Gonna start Christmas decorating tomorrow :)

Cant wait to get started...hope I am feeling better :) and I hope Wayne gets off work early enough that we can go get our tree from the lot...

We will have two trees...one fake prelit and one real...I HAVE TO HAVE A REAL TREE...it is completely necessary for me to breath... :)

and for me to have a happy christmas :)

I have to run and get a case of nyquil for the family so we can all get better :)

Be back later with some pictures....
This is my baby boy Alexander.. :) Isnt he precious!



And this is my honey...in his Simpson boxers :) talking to his daddy about the hog we are getting tomorrow and the deer that will be here in 2 weeks :)

17 comments:

  1. Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    We haven't been feeling all that great either..

    Hope you feel better soon!

    Hugs
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon! Can't wait to see your decorations - are you putting out all the outdoor decorations this year? ~~Kath~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you had such a great day. Hope that nyquil works its magic!
    feel better soon!
    tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow sounds like you had a big crowd there lol. Better you then me on the shopping thing on Friday lol. Glad you got out of there without any bruises lol.. take care and get well soon

    kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet face your little doggie has.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you all had a great Thanksgiving. Hope you feel better soon.
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK... girl... I am the queen of sharing everything but I have never posted a picture of my husband in his panties!

    Hope you feel better soon!

    love and hugs!
    heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you had a nice thanksgiving!! Good job getting up and out early black friday. I had to work, not that it was too bad. Hey katie, sounds to me like maybe mom got you one too! lol.. of whatever it is.
    Can't wait to see some pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, sounds like a house full that had a wonderful Thanksgiving feast! Hope all is feeling better and are able to enjoy finding the perfect tree. Take care of you and yours always,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I think that is awesome you have two trees and that one is real. We have two each year also but one is white and one is evergreen and both are fake as can be LOL. LOL loved the paragraph dedicated to teen... I have a teen that could use some strong parenting too.... I so understand and relate.... glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with lots and lots of family and food!! LOL a case of Nyquil. Hope ya'll feel better. Much hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Feel better, sweetie!

    Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. 17 year old daughters are so fun !!!! It gets better...or at least it did for me.
    I think there is a lot of viral stuff going around. Both my son and I went to the Dr. and got antibiotics, but took forever to get better. (I am STILL coughing a bit) Hope yours doesn't last as long.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what a crowd you had, it's good you had plenty of food and all was great. I bet that nap was especially great! :-) Love your dog!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  14. Does "Hubby" know you posted that pic? LOL! ;-)

    Hope you are feeling better already because we all know this IS NOT the time of year for a Mama to get sick. [OK, there never is a good time, but still NOT NOW.]

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah sounds like a great day and rofl at your oh so not obvious hint to Kadie!! We all remember being 17, who'd ever want to be again? NOT ME!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Holler at me! My kids do; so why shouldnt you? :)