3/23/11

where are we again?

So Libya -
So as not to offend anyone

(eye roll)

I will only say that I do not agree...
I believe it is only a matter of time before "Odumbass" sends in ground troops...
It makes me sick to my stomach....
I wanna throw up when i think....
about all our babies over there risking their lives
for somethat that could have been avoided...
And then I realized that one of my best friends has a son in the Navy..
I am sure he will be sent out soon....
and another best friend - has a daughter...
in Motor T who apparently is switching to Marine Air Support group when she gets to her next post -just about time for deployment....
it just makes me cry -
I have known Larry since he was 8 - i cant imagine him fighting in a war
I have known Jen since she was 7...all i can picture is prom dresses and high heels...
not guns and grenades....

I would be so extremely proud of any of my children who decided to serve in the military -
but i would cry
I would definitely cry...
and tell them no....
even tho it wouldnt do me any good...

I have so much respect for the soldiers defending us and the families supporting them...
You do best what some of us could not even imagine....

Say a prayer for a soldier today...
Say a prayer for their families today....
Say a prayer for our nation today....

And while you are at it? Thank them too...for all they do for us....

by the way? my daddy says - we should gather up all their military and let Obama be in charge of them :)

1 comment:

  1. All of this has me cowering outside of my castle. So much political unrest. So much natural tragedy. I'm having hubby dig out the moat and I'm putting up the glass dome

    ReplyDelete

Holler at me! My kids do; so why shouldnt you? :)