6/22/09

Monday - a long hot monday

It is 86 mother flippin degrees in my house...

I do not do well in the heat....

Unless I have a cool house to slide into..........

I do not....

Because it is 86 mother flippin degrees in this house....

Time to call the landlord and have her/him call an AC tech....

It has been a while since I did a real entry....

Let's see...

Probably since my birthday.....

which was May 30....

for my birthday? I got an iphone... :)

I swore I would not want an iPhone but Wayne let me play with his and I was hooked.....I now have an iPhone....and it is a problem.....

I have been working from home and it has been less stressful from a work standpoint...The kids are driving me crazy tho....I am ready to pull my hair out and then some....Austin is in summer school...Kadie is home and sleeping alot....Her and Courtney have been bickering....so Courtney went home for Fathers Day with her dad and then came back today....That's what teen girls do....

I cannot believe that I am the parent of two - actually three teenagers who are in high school. Two seniors and a freshman....where does the time go?

Father's Day we went to my inlaws for a fish fry...yummmyyy...

I am goign to change my blog around a bit.....time for a new layout....time for a new everything since it is summer....

I have a couple sponsors (who woulda thunk it? ) :) So I will be having a giveaway soon :) pretty cool one if i do say so myself..... :)

Anywho--I am off to the shower to cool off a little bit then I have to clean my room and my bathroom.... :)

I will be back later....



6 comments:

  1. I wish it would get hot here in PA. LOL

    Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure Hope you get your air fixed soon...I do not sleep or function well in the heat either!

    Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. 86 is miserable inside. it got that hot once here, then i insisted we turn on the a/c. hopefully yours will get up and running soon.

    guess where i'm going tonight? trace adtkins in concert! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. send some of that heat to massachussetts

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to hear from you!
    And heat? Uggghh. My body doesn't tolerate it well either. I'd much rather be cool...

    Sponsors? WooHoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been in the high 90's here and the heat index about 116 I saw. I am not tolerating it well either. Three teenagers should qualify you for a disability check because that would make anybody certifiably crazy. I missed your writing. Sponsors? I need to make an entry myself. Hope you write again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Holler at me! My kids do; so why shouldnt you? :)