3/8/09



So here's the deal:
"Your ship has sunk. You have, of course, been stranded on a deserted island. You have salvaged a copy of the King James Version of the Bible and a copy of the complete works of Shakespeare. Nothing else.
“The very next day you find one of those Arabian Lamps in the sand. Of course, you rub it and, of course, a rather grumpy Genie appears.
“‘Let’s get this straight - there is a recession going on. There are restrictions on the three wishes now. I don’t do water or air transport now so no boats, planes or magic carpets. As for electronics, forget it. There isn’t the infrastructure on this island.
“‘I can let you have one book and I mean one VOLUME, one essential item and one luxury item. Now hurry up and make your choices, I have to get to those five other islands you are going nominate."
MY BOOK:




MY ESSENTIAL:

Gotta have a ponytail holder to put my hair up :)






MY LUXURY :











I TAG anyone who hasnt done it yet :) Wayne says I would die if I got stranded by myself...lol....He also said I should take my dog as my luxury...

2 comments:

  1. I probably would die too. I don't think I have that type of "survival skills." Scott would do good though. Plus, he watches that show where the crazy man gets dropped out in the middle of nowhere and has to survive. CRAZY!

    LORI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice stopping by. You always have delightful entries. Love your choices.... the bed is an especially fantastic choice and I was so glad to hear you all ready had the KJV with you... LOL it's my favorite... I've suffered through Shakespeare and won't try that again until very desperate. The ponytail holder is a must. And I will have to read that book about the worn out woman... LOL did I happen to write that book from firsthand experience and just don't remember doing it because I'm so worn out LOL. Sorry I am so behind getting over here... the project I took on for son #1's wrestling team took up the last two weeks and I have no idea what is going on in blog world. Sounds like you are all set for a secluded endless nap wearing a pony tail and holding a book. Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Holler at me! My kids do; so why shouldnt you? :)