2/19/09

Today is the day! :)






I am waiting for Kadie to finish getting ready for school...






Then we are outta here....






Enterprise Rent A Car is picking me up at 9 here at the house...






Then I am picking up April.....






Then we are off to Tulsa...






Hotel room is reserved....






and then it is






TRACE ADKINS time!






Go ahead princess...call me names and lick the screen :)




These two will be there also :)




Craig Morgan




James Otto - not so much hot as cute but good lord his voice can make ya squirm in your seat....










Nothing better than 3 men in wranglers singing to ya...(unless of course my husband is singing to me - wink wink)

There are NO cameras allowed in the BOK center...BUT I will have my cell phone and will be close enough to snap a couple and send to my blog :)

5 comments:

  1. YAY! You Lucky Gal! And, Princess did a great job with your new layout. Gosh, she is so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... thankfully I made it all the way home before I saw this... and by now... I am prepared with cleaning cloths for the screen.

    Hope you have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete

Holler at me! My kids do; so why shouldnt you? :)