1/27/09

NOT ME MONDAY on Tuesday cause im a slacker..lol




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Ok So I am not doing this on Monday like I am sposed to but I am behind so cut me a break folks :)

I am NOT right at this moment letting my children stay up and watch Katt Williams - Live - I would never do that... my only excuse is that if they have any questions? I can explain it to them if I am hearing it with them? Lame I know...lol...but it works for me at the moment...lol...

I did NOT feed my cute little black pomeranian (whose name is Prince Alexander) pork chops and carrots and peas....and I NEVER make him 2 fried eggs on his own plate on Sunday mornings...lol..My puppt is SO not spoiled! :) not my puppy....

I did NOT take a picture of my DAUGHTER this morning while laying the on exam table at the OBGYN's office TEXTMESSAGING while the doctor was "up in her lady business" - those are HER words in quotes...lol... (by the way i only got a picture of her top half...lol...the half that was covered)...

I did NOT valet park today at the dr's office cause it was COLD and rainy and WET and Kadie and I did not want to walk!

I did NOT tell my son today that he just needed to "suck it up for 30 more minutes " until I could get to my mothers to pick him up..Grandma is tutoring him and as most of you know is a little hard to deal with sometimes...lol...

What did you NOT do this week?






5 comments:

  1. I did NOT wish for snow just so I wouldn't have to take Parker back and forth to school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ "suck it up" .... ya sound like me! But we are soul sisters, ya know.

    LORI

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao at your daughter txting while being examined.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO I AM DYING HERE OVER THE DAUGHTER HAHAH! CASS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay...the texting while getting an exam...WOW!!

    I love the valet parking at the hospital!! It's there, why not use it? :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Holler at me! My kids do; so why shouldnt you? :)